The Sunday workshops are a tradition at the IAFSS symposium. For the 12th symposium, five workshops will be arranged on Sunday afternoon June 11.
Each workshop will include a panel of experts that will engage with the audience discussing and debating the pertinent issues in the topic.
The workshop titles for the 12th symposium are:
- Quantification of Fire Effluent Toxicity
- Large Outdoor Fires and the Built Environment
- New approaches to evacuation modelling
- Global perspectives of Timber in high-‐rise buildings
- Better Linking Fire Safety Science and Fire Safety Engineering: Research Priorities for Fire Safety Engineering
Detailed information about the workshops can be found here.